Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 88

Thread: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

  1. #51
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't include Obama... </div></div>

    Couldn't care less if it included Obama or not. From what I've gathered, he would have probably missed the vote anyway. </div></div>

    I can understand the welfare boy worshiping B. HUSSEIN. He is still looking for a free ride. But those of you who work every day and support a family........I just can't see where B. HUSSEIN will do anything but hurt you.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #52
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    hahaha...what ya don't know won't hurt ya...far from a welfare boy tho...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #53
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    I have never been on welfare for the 2nd time, so before you start hitting away on that keyboard about somebody, you should know something about them.I know it must be hard to understand for someone like you to understand why people believe in helping others even though they arent in the same situation..but I dont expect much from you from what I know. But its no surprise really, youre just showing more ignorance to the topics and going by what you THINK you know.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    This election is a HUGE improvement over Kerry vs Bush. I don't think this election is "2 evils" going against each other. I honestly believe these are 2 great men. Since I'm being honest, right now I don't have it hard. I don't have it hard at all, things are going good for me and my family. I'd like to keep it that way, but we do feel the burn of higher food/gas/energy prices. I'm definitely running a tighter budget. Trying to be conservative and not going in debt. Though I know things can get a lot worse with the current direction we are going in, a lot worse for a lot of people not just including myself. I believe in America and everything it stands for. I just don't believe that a lot of George W's policies have did anything but harm. I think we have fumbled around and messed up a lot since he's been in charge. McCain had a chance to show me that his change, would be the right kind of change. I just don't think thats the case at this point. I'm trying to be fair, and look at the issues. I'm giving both a chance, but so far it's clearly Obama's election to lose.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahaha...what ya don't know won't hurt ya...far from a welfare boy tho...lol </div></div>

    Wasn't talking about you.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #56
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahaha...what ya don't know won't hurt ya...far from a welfare boy tho...lol </div></div>

    lol... beast ain't no welfare boy. The dude works everyday, takes care of family. Welfare boy! That's funny - and 100% wrong.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    I think the debates will show a lot. Honestly, I don't think either will be able to do a thing for the economy. Outside things influence the economy more than an individual president. The 90s hit a great economic high because of the boom of the .com world. There was nothing before to compare it to. That was even being squandered by 98-99 and going in a downturn. Early 01 was picking back up till 9/11. That day set a mess in motion. Since most of our manufacturing jobs were sent south and to Asia in the 90s, it killed our opportunity to actually improve our economy because of a war like it did in WWII and helped pull us out of the Great Depression.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #58
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go ahead and admit it...say "It included McCain tho"..lol..cuz it did. And that judgement is what you are trusting to lead you for the next four years...cuz y'all might as well be campaigning for him...ironic isn't it? </div></div>

    Yes, his judgment was the same as many Dems that day as well. Going on the info they had, what else could be expected.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Voting for Mccain is actually like going to that same Mcdonalds every day and getting that same 89 cent burger and youre really sick and tired of it even though they just opened up a brand new Pals with sudden service beside it. </div></div>

    No, its like having a sushi place open next door, and I abhor sushi!
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  10. #60
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahaha...what ya don't know won't hurt ya...far from a welfare boy tho...lol </div></div>

    lol... beast ain't no welfare boy. The dude works everyday, takes care of family. Welfare boy! That's funny - and 100% wrong. </div></div>

    I wasn't referring to him.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •